Friday, April 2, 2010

The primary source for my research paper is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. To many people this just the first of many classic children movies. I would however like to adress the underlining messages in this movie. The main topic of my paper is focused around the different types of love portrayed in this movie and the affect it has on children and the continuous storylines of future Disney movies and other full length animations at the time. I will be adressing the concept of love in my paper my using specific scenes in the movies and how the characters work together throughout the movie. I believe this movie portrays the uncondiontal love and then the idea of true love and living a happily ever after. I think this is an important message for children to recieve while watching this movie. Children need that inspiration and that hope to dream and find their prince charming and the ability to accept people for who they are. Imagination is a part of growing up, and even though not everyone has a happily ever after, it is this hope of finding that love that gets people through life. I think my classmates should care about this because most of us of siblings, relatives, or friends who are young children, and we have all gone through childhood watching these classic disney movies and seeing the love it portrays, wanting at someone to find our own prince charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment