Thursday, January 21, 2010

A little about me!

Hi! My names Lindsey, my friends call my Linds, or Lu. I come from a small cowtown known as Duvall. If you have heard of it let me know! So Pullman is not that much different from where i grew up. I went to Cedarcrest Highschool and was in Honors English for 2 years. I don't read that often unless I find a book that I can not put down. Love those kind of books! I work hard and try to make sure I get good grades. One of my main interests is photography, I also like to play soccer and attempt to play guitar. Well I think that pretty much sums me up!

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I've never heard of Duvall...just googled it! haha. After reading everyone's "about me" blogs, it seems like we all share a few things in common. I don't read all that often either...unless I'm forced to read it or find something I find really interesting. I love to play soccer too, although I haven't played in a while. Hopefully we have an awesome semester as a group :) See you in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kryssa!
    I feel like I've heard of the town Duvall but I could be wrong. I can't imagine living in a town like Pullman! I also don't read to often, ha! Although I will if I'm bored out of my mind and find a book that I actually enjoy reading. I'm very interested in photography too! I love taking pictures and i have millions of them. It was nice reading a little bit about you and getting to know you better. I'll see you in class on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i haven't heard of Duvall but i'm guessing you probably haven't heard of Littlerock, so we are even steven in that regard. Do you think you are going to do intramural soccer in the spring?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I know how it feels to be in a totally new environment because I'm from Hawaii! I hope you're transitioning well. I'm totally on the same page as you with the book thing. It's either I can't put the book down, or I put the book down forever. Well anywho, I will see you in next class!

    ReplyDelete